Start Your Table Service With:
- Receive personalized VIP treatment in Las Vegas for table service
- Enjoy accurate pricing, exclusive deals, and unmatched customer service
Nightclub Bottle Service
Dayclub Bottle Service
Wanna Get Noticed? Get a Table Reservation.
If you are looking for the ultimate VIP experience at Las Vegas’ top nightclubs then bottle service will be your primary choice. Clubs in Las Vegas have evolved into epic party experiences with world renowned DJs, live concert-like performances, and celebrity appearances. This obviously draws huge crowds and many times extremely packed nightclubs. In order to get the best real estate in the venue with your own private table for you and your group to let loose without dealing with the entire general admission crowds of creatures, reserving bottle service is required. Also know that getting bottle service gets you and your friends in faster and with less of a hassle.
How Much Does Bottle Service Cost?
- It is dependent upon the club, day of the week, and/or the event
- On average bottles cost between $350 and $800 per bottle
- This pricing does not include 8% tax and 20% gratuity
- There are requirements to purchase one bottle for every 5-6 people in the group
All of our packages showcase up to how many bottles you can get. Each package has a subtotal which is equal to your minimum spend. This is the amount your group is required to spend on bottles, drinks, shots, and beers for the night to get that table. As an example lets say you are looking at a $1,000 package. With this you could get two $500 bottles, or one $700 bottle and $300 worth of drinks and shots. You get to choose how you use your minimum spend at your table.
Bottle service is considered a luxury service in Las Vegas. The popularity and demand for groups wanting VIP hospitality has grown considerably over the past years, and continues to do so. Use our site to connect directly with VIP bottle service hosts for the most up to date pricing. Groups looking to share bottle service can connect with others on our Split Bottle Service Page or check out the best deals on tables.
Also note that it may be possible for the nightclubs to require bottle service minimums spends depending on the event. When figuring out your budget for the night it's always easiest to connect with the club hosts. As an example, if you want a table and have a group of 12 people, you can expect to purchase 2-3 bottles for the night at your table.
Why Table Service Is More Fun?
You have waitresses, bussers, and security that work just for you and the tables in your area. Table services comes with full service. There is no reason for you to have to go to the bar or make your own drinks. You’ll have an extremely attractive waitress set to take care of you for the entire night. Security makes sure only the right people can enter your table areas, and bussers help with the entire service and make sure you have a smooth experience.
If you are a group of all guys know that girls in the club are looking for a table to hang out at and enjoy drinks with. They’ll be eating out of your hands.
How Do I Order Or Reserve Bottle Service?
What Are The Best Clubs For Bottle Service?
Some Last Minute Bottle Service Tips
- The more you are willing to spend on bottle service the better table location you will receive. Dance floor tables and those closest to the live performer or DJ will cost more than tables on the second story or in a second room.
- You will almost always exceed your predicted minimum spend by 1.5x. As the night goes on and the drinking begins the alcohol can go fast. Plus you always meet new friends to share drinks with.
- Tell your waitress that only one person is in control of the ordering. This way the entire group isn’t able to start ordering and drive the bill up.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for bottle service specials, especially during the week nights. Know that by tipping hosts and those that help you get your bottle service reservation you can be eligible for better deals and hookups.
- Just because a club is bigger doesn’t always mean it is better. The smaller clubs can be just as fun as the megaclubs.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to make your bottle service reservation. Tables are in high demand. If you wait too long you could find that the venues are sold out.
It’s true that bottle service isn’t for everyone, but that’s what luxury items are all about. While it is more expensive than paying cover charge and getting drinks at the bar, it is a completely better experience. If you want to be treated like a VIP and celebrate in Las Vegas to the fullest, bottle service will be your choice. If you are planning on getting a table check out our guide about bottle service etiquette.
Create A Custom Package
Have a special needs, a corporate event, or just want a personalized package? Fantastic! Talk to us and we will cater something that fits all your needs.