How Does Las Vegas Strip Club Table Service Work?
The VIP treatment for the top strip clubs and gentlemen's clubs in Las Vegas comes with table service that includes bottles. All of our packages include transportation, use of the VIP entrance for quick entry, no cover charge, and bottles of your choice. You'll enjoy your own private table with seating and prime location on the main floor. Groups will have access to their own waitress as well. Take advantage of the quickest entrance into the party with ease.
How Much Does Strip Club Bottle Service Cost?
You'll find that the gentlemen's clubs have packages and table service minimums that are much lower in price compared to the Vegas nightclubs. Please know that the pricing options are dependent upon:
- Group size
- On average packages cost between $300 & $800
- Pricing does not include 8% state tax and 20% gratuity
Booking online ahead of time will get you the best discounts. You will have the benefits of having a confirmed reservation, your own VIP host, and peace of mind knowing everything is going to be set when you arrive at the club.
What Are The Best Strip Clubs For Bottle Service?
While there are a ton of gentlemen's clubs in Las Vegas, there are really only a handful that provide the best experiences, throw the top events, and have the sexiest women. You'll find the best parties and strippers at Crazy Horse 3, Sapphire, Spearmint Rhino, Hustler Club, and Treasures. Be sure to check out our packages available at each venue.
Some Bottle Service Tips For Strip Clubs
- Take advantage of booking your bottle service early so you can schedule your time for the VIP transportation.
- Your spend on alcohol does not include money to be used for dancers, make sure to budget accordingly.
- Once at the club assign one person to be in control of ordering from the waitress. This makes it a bit easier to keep track of your bill and overall spend.
- Feel free to invite people to your table. This includes the dancers and other guests in the club.
- Don't wait until the last minute to make your reservation. Tables often sell out, and you don't want to be left out