Your plane tickets are booked, your hotel is set, and your Las Vegas vacation is just on the horizon. In your excitement don't forget some of the essential items you'll need for your stay in Sin City including those specific to nightlife and pool parties. We've compiled a basic packing list for what you'll need.
Must Have Items
These items are critical to being able to do anything in Las Vegas. Triple check that you have these items before leaving home.
- Proper Identification - Drivers license must not be expired
- Passport - If you've lost your primary identification
- Credit Cards
- Cash - In multiple denominations
- Condoms - Safety first please
What you wear can both determine where you can go while in Vegas, and as always what the opposite sex will judge you on. Dress wisely.
- Know the dress code in and out for Las Vegas
- Men should go for nice pants or jeans with a collared shirt or sports jacket - Please match shoe and belt colors
- No athletic shoes in nightlife - No white socks with dress shoes, socks with sandals, or Crocs ever
- Ladies go with heels and a dress that fits your figure
- Don't forget the right number of socks and underwear for the entire trip
- Swimwear during the spring and summer months
- Light jacket for the winter - It can get cold here
There is nothing worse than running out of battery near the end of the night when everyone is drunk and trying to figure out what is going on. Many inebriated souls have been left behind in the desert.
- Cell Phone Charger
- Mophie Case - You may be out partying for more than 24 hours
- Digital Camera
- Wireless Speaker - For getting ready in the hotel room.
Essential to the longevity and pain threshold for your trip. Plan ahead and have these items waiting for you on your bed stand.
- Bottled Water
- Hangover Cure Pills
Summer Season Items
It's the desert out here and summer temperatures easily stay above 100 degrees. Come prepared with the proper essentials.
- Sun Screen
- Swim Attire - The pool parties won't let you in without it. Athletic wear does not count.
- Sun Glasses
- Small Bag To Carry Stuff to the Pools