Whether you are male or female, tourist or local, hot or not, there are some simple rules and etiquette that should be followed when socializing or partying at a bottle service table in Las Vegas (and other cities). Take notes.
- Just because your friend knows someone in the VIP section does not grant you permission to sit down!
- Identify the person who PAID for the table and introduce yourself and anyone else you brought with you. Wait for this person to invite you into the table section. Do not just sit down wherever you want.
- Even if invited into the table area, this isn't an all access pass to the bottles and alcohol. Ask the owner of the bottle for a drink, or be polite and wait for them to offer you one.
- Don't bounce all around the section being all up in everyone's face, especially if they don't know you. Sit your damn ass still, and move your feet when people are trying to walk past.
- Pay attention to what you are doing and especially where the bottles are. There is no foul worse than knocking over the bottles. It's an expensive party screw up.
- Know that true ballers will offer to buy more bottles for the tables they join.