You know where the best seat in the house is going to be in Las Vegas for New Years Eve 2015. When the ball drops to ring in the new year, the biggest baller will be at Hakkasan Nightclub inside the MGM Grand for the world's most popular DJ: Calvin Harris. The extravagant nightclub venue is offering a $500,000 bottle service package. So what does a half million dollar party package include? For starters you will have a staff of 40 to cater to your every need. The other perks include:
- Your name flashing on the massive Hakkasan LED screen for all to see amid a light show and confetti drop.
- The world’s largest champagne bottle served just for you: the 30-liter Midas by Armand de Brignac, which measures at 100 pounds and 4 feet tall, and holds the same amount of booze as 40 standard-sized champagne bottles. And because Vegas is about subtlety, you’ll be served this bottle by a “model cocktail waitress” riding a chariot. Ben-Hur never had it so good.
- A custom-made championship belt to wear across your waist, in case you want to indulge any UFC fantasies there or just want to do the Aaron Rodgers discount double check all night.
- A gold disc signed by superstar DJ Calvin Harris, who’s the headliner that night. (Should you book for Dec. 30 it’s signed by performing DJ Hardwell, and on Jan. 1 it’s signed by Tiesto.)
- A pair of diamond Hakkasan cuff links for him, and a diamond necklace for her … or her … or her.