Are you headed to Vegas with a bachelor party or group of your favorite guy friends? Ladies you are welcome too of course. We recommend checking out one of Las Vegas' top strip clubs. On that note, while there are a lot of gentlemen's clubs in town, only a handful are high quality. And as such, only a few are recommended by No Cover Nightclubs. Sapphire, Spearmint Rhino, and Crazy Horse III are the top venues, and really the only locations you should consider.
Nude & Topless
Most Las Vegas strip clubs offer topless only entertainment; however, there are a few places in town where fully nude is allowed. Alcohol is prohibited at clubs with fully nude girls.
Once Inside The Gentlemen's Club
You will find the classic setup with tables, bars, stages, and poles, but typically the venues in Vegas are huge. The girls walk around and mingle with the guests to talk and ask for lap dances. The waitresses are also very attractive, so make sure you pay attention and don't get the two confused. If a girl is sitting with you don't be surprised if she asks if you want a drink and one for the dancer as well. Alcohol usually costs more at strip clubs. Be prepared to ask for the prices so you you know what you are getting into.
Everyone wants to know how much do lap dances cost. As a basic rule of thumb lap dances typically cost $20 plus tip, and last for one song. Always start with the 'look but don't touch rule' and let the entertainer decide what is appropriate for the situation. If you want a lap dance in the VIP room it will cost you a lot more. We recommend that you ask for the price before you enter.
Many strip clubs in Las Vegas charge a $20-$30 cover charge during the evening, nights, and for special events. Being on our strip club guest list for these clubs will get you and your group complimentary admission and free transportation from the strip (required). They will pick you up from your hotel and communicate with you through the cell phone number you provide. When you sign up on our list, simply provide the pickup time and location, and you will be partying the night away with beautiful women in no time.
- A good way to get the most out of a VIP area experience is to say how much cash you are willing to spend and ask what that will get you. This way you don't risk paying for things you don't want.
- Make sure you bring cash to the club. The ATM and credit card fees to get cash can be killer.
- On that note, don't bring more money to Las Vegas strip clubs than you want to spend, especially if you are not in full control. Strippers and waitresses are experts at getting customers to spend a lot of money. Know your limits.
- Know the dress code. It is the same as for nightlife. You'll want to dress to impress anyway. See our complete dress code guide for all the answers.
- Just like every other service in Las Vegas know that you should tip. If you like a dancer on stage tip her. When you sit in the front row know that it is basically mandatory to tip.
If you want to get attention from the girls be polite, dress well, be prepared to spend some money, and have a great time.